8/19/2008

Keep an eye out for SCAMS...

Okay, this one is way informative...

See, the internet is just PACKED full of
scams, and cons, and ripoffs and apparently every blasted "snake oil salesman" is out to suck every last penny out of any optimistic (or even naive) good people out there.

Don't fall prey to these worms, okay?

ARM YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE.

As for myself (as well as most of us) I have bought into quite a few scams in my day... and lemme tellya, I was more than a mite pissed.

Upon finding this website I'm about to show you, it was like strolling down memory lane - I saw some things that I bought into (not proud of it), and I also saw some nifty little gems that I had discovered on my folly-filled stumblings in my learning about internet marketing.

What this informative site does is review scams, and legitimate opportunities.

I've been through nearly all of 'em, it seems.

Now, just so I don't create confusion here, and possibly smear a good name unintentionally, the first page mentions, "Data Entry Scams" - let it be known that this DOES NOT INCLUDE the legitimate type of "data entry" presented by the well-respected Laura Kauth.

Okay, now that I've properly covered my ass with that disclaimer...


When you get there, click through and read it all - it's very informative.

(
Oh, if ONLY I had seen this site way back then... )

One of the things it mentions, that I had bought into, is an e-book called, "Affiliate Project-X".

I wasn't
super impressed with APX, truth be told, but I liked it enough back then to not want my money back - though I thought it was worth MUCH less than the fat price I bought it for.

I learned one of my very first lessons in what is today known as "bum marketing" in it's chapter on "The Workhorse Method". Good stuff in that book, though again, just a mite pricey for the content value.

You can visit this review site by clicking here.

Enjoy!




0 Comments: